Saturday, April 14, 2007

"restless little one" -foo fighters

my mind is blank. seriously. such a tired little birdie. i've spent the day running upstairs gathering things up to run them down-down-downstairs. then back up again. we're moving our things into the new basement house/home. it's really sweet and cozy down there. a fresh clean palette with lots of living in it to be done. my little lukey is so fast asleep. i think his legs were still running when his eyes finally closed for the night. for a few hours anyways. such a tired little birdie, i am. not much chirping for me to do on here tonight. going to go tuck myself in and cuddle up good. love, lin
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
"crazed monkey for a camera man" -jessie


**p.s. jessie-dear, this quote... the monkey quote. it's from a journal entry of yours you shared with me once. i've got it tucked safely away in my storage unit for now...but that's miles and miles and boxes away from me right now and i need that quote. my brain is missing it. puh-lease send it to me**

p.p.s. with all the birthday party projects over with i'm a bit anxious to get my hands into some new creations. i'm thinking i'll make a bag to put my sewing machine in, a new purse, a quilt for my very own self to snuggle up in, a couple of drawstring bags to organize luc's toys, patch up two pairs of *A-loves* pants, and... send out sweet creative treats (i'm not quite sure what yet)to whoever posts me a comment/love note on this post. serious. send me some love guys! i know you're out there! i'll need your addresses too. i was telling rox-ana-banana that i'm bringing real mail back. starting with these little surprises. he!

9 comments:

  1. Wow, Lin. What a memory you have. I remember that journal entry too. Funny that I thought my life was so crazy then. I'll dig it up for you. Right now that journal is tucked away in the babe's room. I'm not brave enough to risk stirring him. I know right where it is though, with the Jared Leto tag hanging off of it. I'll go digging tomorrow.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmthanks! i knew you'd know exactly what i was talking about. i love that your journal has a jared leto tag. love it. i bet your journal is filled with such delicious writings too. funny that we thought our lives were so crazy then, yet we also thought we had EVERYTHING figured out as well. you my friend will get the first "comment treat" in the mail. i'll get to work on it in the morning. loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lin loves!!! I'll bet you are so tired after all the moving fun!!! The weather is turning good again...maybe next week we should take a trip to the zoo with anyone else we can gather up...what do you think about that!!?? Tyce just loves the animals...he will be a Vet some day and play with animals and make all their owies all better! LOL!!

    Loves,
    Daisha

    ReplyDelete
  4. we were laughing at the stars while out feet clung tight to the ground.



    you know my address, it's no secret.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sinny-I refuse to choose an identity - so I guess my comments remain anonymous. Those pictures of your boy are handsome. Someday I'll figure out how to send pictures to you. Cameron wants you to come and get him...take him for a walk to Sunmart and to Barnes and Noble, please. Can I get a Lindsay treasure in the mail at my new address? love, your aunty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, well I don't like that picture of me and andy because I look a little chinese. But great blog. Yeah, and everytime you say that I'm going to get a treat, rice krispies pop into my head. So i guess you should make me some of those instead. Thanks.
    http://www.berro.com/_funny/funny_dog_man_doctored_picture.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. We always like Lindsay made treats over here in outer space (atleast that's what it feels like lately) I see Amy she claims she's no blogger but I've found her out!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for playing my bloggie game ladies. atleast i know there are some people out there who actually read this thing. treasures are on there way! hope you like them. love, lin

    ReplyDelete
  9. amy...i see the spelling error. sorry man.

    ReplyDelete