Thursday, November 19, 2009

i create:

ph pby 011



+food that fills bellies
+snuggly bed times
+handsome baby boys
+a warm home
+friendships with my little sisters
+lot’s of miscellaneous phone calls with my mom
+straight sewing lines
+pretty handwritten letters
+a messy bedroom
+smiles for strangers
+loud singing while driving
+just-saying-hello visits to a’s job site
+good mixed cd’s
+the best snail mail packages
+happy doodles
+a budget each month – that i’m no good at stickin’ to
+a creative crafty space
+wiggly boys on sunday church pews
+boxes full of a lifetime’s worth of journals
+stay-up-late-nights
+sleep-in-late-mornings
+a blog that i love
+a sisterhood in my ward family

and you? what do you create?




i am still giddy with leftover spiritual enlightenment from last night’s relief society fireside. it was so inspiring. i am surrounded by the most amazing sisterhood. i can’t even begin to describe it here in blog words. i am supported and loved and filled with gratitude at the realization that i am exactly where i need to be {geographically} at this stage of my life. no words, sisters. no words.

love, lindsay

13 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about your amazing night. You did a wonderful job! Those sisters are lucky to have you among them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best Relief Society meeting, ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speechless. It was purly perfect. You inspire me. I have watched you blossom into this amazingly talented and spiritual person. You are such a good example to me and have inspired me to spread my wings and create more. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also in awe of you....I feel the same way - words can't express how inspiring the enrichment was. It inspired me to finally write on my blog again! I left the enrichment feeling happy, and at peace.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It really was a great night. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've heard from so many people how wonderful that night was. I so wish I could have attended. You are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was fantastic!! I love the feeling of inspiration I walked away with. And I love being able to relish in the presence of so many talented women. Our ward really is amazing. Thanks so much for all the hard work you did. I have been continually moved by the effort you all put into that activity. Thanks so much for helping us feel inspired and loved. You are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my. oh my. am loving everything about this post. you are rubbing everyone with inspiration and i love it. merci.

    ReplyDelete
  9. full apron.
    i want to make a stencil
    the kind you stick on, paint over, and peel off.
    how do i do it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was wonderful. Thanks for all your hard work. I can't imagine anything that would have made it better.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved every single second of the evening. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was wonderful. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete